Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Examination

One of the greatest problem and very essential part of student life is the Examination. After a year long studies and project here come the BATTLE OF FRUITFULNESS. Without this no one in his or her life can be a great student or either a person. To be a person he or she should take birth and be a child and he or she should take education and to know how much education he or she got he or she has to give examination.
                                                       I am also giving my examination for my degree part 2 (i.e. for my graduation ). I have already given my ENGLISH literature examination. I have few paper more to give that is of POLITICAL SCIENCE, EDUCATION, ALTERNATIVE ENGLISH (literature) and finally ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES.


Post a Comment